Work with us at Manor House Hotel
With a strong philosophy of Giving Friendly and Efficient Service we look for people with the right attitude to work with us. Whether you are sixteen or sixty, if you have the enthusiasm and commitment we will train you in the skills and knowledge to achieve the job role you have chosen.
Do you? ...
- Enjoy making people feel comfortable
- Give a 'bit extra' to help colleagues and customers
- Want to work in a friendly team
- Want to learn new skills or develop
If this is you, then have a look at our current vacancies below and apply today!
If we don't currently have anything on offer then either pop into a hotel for an application form or send your CV to the Manager and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Join our friendly teams in any of our hotels and enjoy:
- A friendly working environment
- A strong ethos of training and development whatever age or background
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after five year's service
- Annual company family day
- Long Service Club and more...
The Manor House Hotel is looking for a Receptionist to provide the highest possible standard of customer service at all times. The individual must be friendly, with an excellent telephone manner, well organised and the ability to work under pressure.
* Ensure Friendly and Efficient service at all times.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge to maximise the selling of rooms and other hotel facilities
* To have a sound knowledge of reservation techniques in order to deal with reservations accurately
* To ensure that all reception/reservations administration is carried out accurately to company standards
* To process reservations on the hotel's computerised reservation system from initial enquiry, to guests arrival, invoice processing and guests departure
* Take responsibility for all allocated monies and ensure company procedures are used at all times when receiving and paying monies in/out
* Use the switchboard efficiently and deal with all calls, transferring of calls and taking messages to the highest levels of customer service
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work as a team as well as on their own. Previous experience within the hospitality industry or a similar customer service role is preferred but full training will be given.
The position is a full time position based on 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays. You will be required to work shifts, the early shift starting at 7.00am til 3.00pm and the late shift from 3pm until 11pm.
To apply for this job please forward your CV and covering letter to Lorna Crawford on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01483 222624.
Chef de Partie
Our client seeks a Chef de Partie who has hotel experience. Working under an experienced Head Chef you will be preparing and cooking banqueting and traditional cuisine.
If you are an experienced Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de partie seeking a good working environment, cooking from quality seasonal produce and gaining experience in all areas of hotel kitchens this is a great opportunity.
Live in accommodation can be provided.
Applicants should have no restrictions to working in the UK.
To apply contact Wendy on 01483 222624 or email email@example.com
Saturday Beauty Therapist
Aqua Roma Leisure at the Manor House Hotel require a friendly and outgoing Level 3 Beauty Therapist. Knowledge of Dermalogica products would be an advantage. Will need to work Saturdays and the occasional Sunday plus one later shift during the week. Would have to undertake cleaning duties and reception duties as well. Will report to the Senior Therapist and Club Manager.
We offer a friendly working environment in a lovely country setting. To apply contact Danny on 01483 222624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in your CV
If you would like to join our friendly team why not send in your CV and we will keep it on file. Post to: Manor House Hotel, Newlands Corner, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8SE or Email - General Manager