The tree lined approach and conservatory entrance to the hotel creates an attractive arrival setting with the delightful 9 acre parkland gardens providing a lovely backdrop for wedding photographs.
Ample free on site parking and a convenient location make it easy for wedding guests from both near and far. Simply one of the finest Guildford wedding venues.
As the day needs careful attention and planning we offer a dedicated events coordinator, an experienced team and friendly staff. The bride and grooms choices extend to a varied menu of great cuisine and a flexible approach to create the perfect day.
- A choice of rooms for any number of guests up to 180 (120 seated)
- Bloomsbury suite, an elegant richly decorated room
- Strachey room, with its own bar, ideal for more intimate weddings
- Lytton room, similar to above, both have direct access to the gardens
- Lytton Strachey, a combination of the above ideal for a larger wedding
- Civil ceremony license
- Evening receptions
- Special accommodation rates
- Separate welcome bar and lounge
The Manor House Hotel Guildford offers a choice of elegant spacious air conditioned function reception rooms with doors opening out on to the gardens or can connect to a marquee to create even more interior space.
The main room also has its own private bar which can also open to the lounge to create a large reception, welcome and evening party areas. The elegant interior of the Manor House Hotel is by the superb grounds and views which provide a backdrop for photographs www.icphotos.co.uk, www.lovethosephotos.com and www.sephotography.co.uk.
The Manor House Hotel is not just one of the best wedding reception venues in Guildford it is also one of the most friendly in Surrey.
Quick Request - Wedding Brochure
Enter your details below and a PDF of the brochure will be emailed to you straight away.
Items in bold denotes required field.